POSITION SUMMARY :
Responsible for the collection, review, processing, recording, and reconciliation of weekly timecards and expense reports. Responsible to provide process training to new and existing employees as necessary.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide time and expense process training to new and existing employees as needed.
- Process weekly timecards for all active employees in accordance with company policies. May include Union and Non-Union timecards.
- Responsible to ensure timely submittal and approval of both time and expenses to meet Company deadlines.
- Collect, validate, verify, and post approved time and expense data from employees to Company ERP system on weekly basis.
- Effectively communicate related process changes for all new hires and existing employees.
- Maintain continual employee and occasional client interaction and training to ensure processes and deadlines are being adhered to, are executed properly.
- Communicate with employees and Management to resolve all issues.
- Attend meetings as requested with Internal and External team members as related to job duties.
- Upload and maintain employee and project data in Company ERP System as needed to ensure employees have accurate project data available for time entry.
- Resolve issues as requested. Will require client interaction.
- Assist with creating procedure and training materials as requested.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
- Exerts a positive and approachable customer service approach to employees, teammates, and subcontractors in performance of all responsibilities.
- Communicates all issues promptly and completely to Manager.
- Responds to inquiries from a variety of sources for the purpose of resolving problems, providing information and/or referring to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain proficiency in Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word, Access and Adobe). Knowledge of proprietary databases such as Primavera Unifier, Paychex and Deltek VantagePoint.
NATURE OF POSTION CHALLENGES:
- Must work under limited supervision following standardized practices and/or methods.
- Problem solving ability. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner through gathering and analyzing of information. Demonstrates sound judgment in decision making.
- Possess the ability to prioritize s and plan work activities to use time in the most efficient, effective manner.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness when completing assignments and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adjusts to frequent changes in a fast-paced work environment with little difficulty.
- Ability to work with internal and external customers to achieve business goals, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and remaining open to others’ ideas; exhibits a willingness to try new things.
- On time work arrival and ability to take instructions with effective communication and feedback to management.
- Communicate effectively with employees, both verbally and in writing to ensure accuracy of data and to meet deadlines. This may require additional “hand-holding” to get responses and requested back-up.
- Observes all safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials in an appropriate manner.
- Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday.
- Ability to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Paxon Energy & Infrastructure is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We offer excellent pay, benefits.