We are currently seeking a Full-time Business System Analyst with SAP and GIS skills for our engineering group.
This line of business is fast paced, and requires individuals who have strong working knowledge of SAP and GIS. Most importantly the role will be responsible for master data table assembly and data validation, compliance data reporting, monthly reporting work, batching reporting files, master data file management, Compliance report submissions, supporting unplanned & standard requests using master data and SAP, ad-hoc SAP & recurring reporting requests, and support of Compliance audits.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or its equivalent in education and experience
- 2+ years of progressive experience in utility or in other regulated industry
- Experienced in SAP and GIS
- Utility Construction Management experience and familiarity with closing out projects in SAP
- Superior ability to interface with and across supporting organizations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate adaptability by being capable of performing a wide variety of tasks and being able to change focus quickly as demands change in an ever-changing environment
- Possess excellent analytical problem solving skills to solve both simple and complex problems
- Communicate and influence effectively using excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external contacts of various levels
- Reliably take personal responsibility and hold others accountable for performing quality work in a timely manner
- Work effectively and efficiently in a diverse team environment
- Collect, analyze, and present data to all levels of leadership
- Provide reporting metrics to show how the overall program and various functional areas are performing
- Perform trend analysis on issues that have been submitted into SAP
- Verify corrective actions are implemented and validate effectiveness to prevent recurrence of issues
- Generate detailed and summary reports and operating experience communications of cause evaluations
- Provide feedback and recommendations on systemic issues to various stakeholders
- Work to create partnerships, promoting teamwork within and across groups
Job Type: Full-time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We offer excellent pay, benefits.
E-mail your resume in MS Word or PDF format to address provided. No other versions will be accepted.